Tuesday, June 10, 2008

The Happening


So, listen: I really am not ALL ABOUT Myspace. I notice that every post has a link to Myspace. But, really, it's just an easy way to link to tracks. NOTHING MORE. Okay? Okay


SO...I'm gonna do it again.


But it's SUPER IMPORTANT.


The Hold Steady--perhaps prompted by the inevitable and actual leak of their forthcoming fourth LP Stay Positive--have went ahead and ok'd an "exclusive" album preview on their Myspace page. The whole album is there RIGHT NOW. But who knows for how long. So stop messing around with me and head over to their profile page.


Stay Positive, bitches.

4 comments:

culticonic said...

He can never look as cool as he sounds. That picture is tres dorky. Going to listen now.

Daniel said...

THAT'S THE WHOLE BLEEDING POINT.

AND HE IS BEAUTIFUL.

culticonic said...

He makes a point of being dopey looking? Not buying it.

Lol, don't get so defensive. I *like* the band *a lot*. It just still takes me aback when I see pics and I'm like "oh yeah, he's only sounds hot." Same with John Vanderslice!

Daniel said...

Not that he tries but that he just IS. It is ENDEARING.

<3